Title: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Senior Marketing Executive
Based at: Brookhouse Mill
Hours per week: 35, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our team near Ramsbottom. This opportunity is on a full-time, permanent basis.
Cormar Carpet Company have been manufacturing quality carpets in Britain since 1956. We pride ourselves as Britain’s favourite carpet company, with over 1 million people choosing a Cormar carpet each year. Named ‘Carpet Manufacturer of the Year’ for the last 8 years by readers of Interiors Monthly, we are a family-run business and are extremely passionate about what we do.
The role of a Marketing Executive is to support in all marketing functions including campaign management, content creation, social media, digital marketing and events. You will be joining Cormar’s Marketing team at an exciting time as we look to constantly improve, challenge ourselves and push to be a leading homeware brand.
- Maintaining and developing our growing B2C website as well as our award-winning online trade portal
- Be instrumental in our number of range launches each year, helping to produce artwork, press releases and photography prior to launch
- Answering consumer queries via the website and over the phone
- Producing a wide range of marketing collateral using Adobe CS
- Organising photoshoots – producing mood boards and liaising with stylists to ensure we achieve the desired shots
- Helping to organise collaborations with influencers and magazines
- Internal communications – gathering content, layout, copywriting and design of our internal monthly newsletter
- Proofing of monthly social media plans ensuring we are constantly improving and producing interesting content for our audiences
- Assist in producing email marketing campaigns for internal and external usage
- Writing engaging and inspiring press releases in line with marketing goals
- Creating regular blogs for our B2C website based on search trends to help SEO efforts
- Following industry trends and updating the Marketing team accordingly
- Liaising with external marketing partners across digital, PR, creative and press
- Central asset management – keeping a central store of all marketing assets – e.g. images, logos and distribution to retail / partners
- Undertaking administrative duties within the Marketing team
- Participate in and make a positive contribution to improvement teams
- Adhere to and promote the Cormar Values
- Demonstrate attitude and behaviours which make a positive contribution to the team, department and company
- Be responsible for the Health and Safety of yourselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act
- Contribute to company improvement initiatives (e.g. MSQ surveys, culture surveys)
- Understand how own role impacts on organisation and department objectives
What we are looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working across all social channels on company accounts
- Creative and excellent presentation standards
- An interest in home furnishing and interiors trends is desirable
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience in customer service with a professional attitude
- PC literacy - Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A quick learner who is competent to work on own initiative
- An enthusiastic, creative and well organised individual
- Educated to degree level or have relevant experience
- Creative suite literate e.g. Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
Some of the benefits you can expect to receive as a Marketing Executive are 30 days’ holiday increasing to 35 after 5 full years’ service, discretionary annual bonus, private medical care (after 12 months service), generous pension (after 3 months service), free on-site parking and a substantial discount on our ranges.
If you feel you have the knowledge, drive and commitment to join our passionate, leading brand as our Marketing Executive, then apply now!
Please send applications to Carla Grant, HR Manager, Cormar Carpets, Brookhouse Mill, Greenmount, Bury BL8 4HR, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.