Reports to: Development Manager
Based at: Brookhouse Mill
Hours per week: 35 hours per week
In addition to the above the role encompasses:
- Working within the team to assist in the creation of new applications and services written in modern technologies of RESTful Web API’s, microservices and other Web-based systems.
- Support and maintain the legacy Cormar application base.
- Assist in developing our DevOps culture, tools and approach.
- Provide general user support on development owned services including Excel-based reports, automated server applications and manual extracts of data from available databases.
- Provide knowledge and experience to the company on available technologies.
Skills / Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience developing within a C# .NET environment.
- 3+ years experience of SQL or PLSQL writing and general database designs.
- Web development experience particularly in an SPA language (AngularJS).
- HTML, CSS and Java Script skills.
- Working knowledge or understanding of Repository and Unit of Work design patterns.
- Experience of using public cloud technologies (Azure).
- Experience of working within an operational/transactional business.
- To work within the Cormar ethos of “Team Cormar – Together we achieve more”. Consider the larger business team; be courteous, respectful, trustworthy and reliable.
- Ensuring a conscientious approach to all of your work.
- Maintain good working relationships with the rest of the business.